I’m very grateful to Kristen at http://www.stressandhealthonline.com for giving me the Versatile Blogger Award. Her site is full of valuable health information, and it’s my favorite color too. So check it out, you’ll be happy you did.
My responsibility as a recipient is to:
1. Thank the person who awarded it to me by linking back to them in my post.
2. Share 7 things about myself in my blog post.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs (contact the owners to let them know too!)
So here are the 7 things about myself:
1. Spring is my favorite season in the South, but Fall is my favorite season in NH.
2. I’ve lived in 7 states.
3. I’ve traveled through 35 states.
4. I’ve traveled to 21 countries.
5. I love to swim in the warm Ocean, so my favorite places are tropical.
6. My first & last scuba dive was 70 ft. down to a shipwreck.
7. My favorite books are the Navajo Mystery Series by Tony Hillerman.
Now I’m going to have to review all the sites I’m following and come back to make the list of 15 new recipients. I’ve already got a few in mind but I’ll just have to expand that thought a little so stay tuned, it could be you.